FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, WE ARE GIVING YOU AND A FRIEND THE CHANCE TO COME WITH US ON THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME TO YOUR PARADISE FIJI
For those who don’t know, Your Paradise is possibly the most exclusive beach party in the world. Created in 2014, Your Paradise Fiji is fully curated musical and cultural event set in the beautiful Mamanuca Islands in Fiji.
We’ve teamed up to giveaway a trip for you and a friend to come with us to Your Paradise Fiji this December. To enter couldn’t be simpler. Keep reading.
This prize includes your round trip from your departing city, all land and sea transport, 5 nights accomodation and access to all the billed artists.
There are “add-ons” available with your trip, which are totally optional, and billed separately. We didn’t do any of the “add-ons” when we went and we still had a blast, however if you want to take out jet-ski’s, or go skydiving etc, you can opt in to do so.
How to enter
UPDATE: Winners have been chosen for this competition.
- Follow @piamuehlenbeck on Instagram
- Follow @yourparadise on Instagram
- Follow @vato on Instagram
- Follow Kane and Pia on YouTube
- Like this photo, tag the person you would bring with you to YourParadise and comment in 30 words or less why you think you should win.
That’s it. You can enter as many times as you like, and tag as many different friends as you like, so go nuts. Good luck!
- Worldwide giveaway
- Entrants and winning guests must be over 18
- Winners must be available to travel from 6th to 12th December
- Do not even think about entering if you have a bad attitude, this is a good vibes musical event like no other. We don’t need bad vibes ruining it for everyone.
- Winning prize in not exchangeable, if you can’t make the dates, there are no alternatives.
- Total prize value: $3998 AUD
- Package does not include travel insurance
- Winners will be announced on Aug 6th 2019
- Full FAQ’s can be found: https://www.yourparadise.com/faqs
I used to work in corporate law, before quitting my job to start an eco-friendly brand helping to clean up the ocean. I travel full time with my husband exploring this wonderful place we all call home.